Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh my

I would love to tell you all about the funny stories that have been circling in my head all day but I am just too plain tired. I'm not going to lie. I have been going full tilt trying to get everyone's gifts finished before they need to be mailed off or delivered. It is looking like I just might get the first round off in time, maybe!! I do however have some great photos which I will share.

First, if you had a hat that was this cute you would wear it too! Mette's, not mine.
(Checkered flag hat, accessories by Otto)

The next town over for the month of December has a train museum set up in the Moose Lodge. It is heaven on earth for Otto. We went last weekend and I think we will be going again this weekend. Eric took some great video which he is going to edit together for Otto to watch all year round, I will post that when it is done, but here are a few general shots. Kind of reminds me of eric and I's first date, Roadside America. -go ahead, click the link, it is well worth your time!


IKEA at it's finest. $7.99 for a tent that has been in constant use since we set it up!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What town is this train set-up in? Henry just saw the pictures and is begging to go...

Hope said...

The picture of Mette is a show stopper and I love the 2 of them in the tent too. I think it's time for another trip to Roadside America!