Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lazy Days

I thought I better get a quick line in while I had a spare second. This week is a bit on the crazy side, but fun. Yesterday I lugged both kids with me to look at a potential building for the co-op grocery store I am involved with. We got home just in time for lunch and naps. During naps I worked on wrestling the couch cushions into and then back on the couch while making dinner and cleaning. Always a challenge, but rewarding when it is done. After Mette was in sleepy land that evening I went downtown for a meeting with the rest of the steering committee to talk about the building and our goals and business plan. Fun but didn't get me home until after 10. Today was playschool at Rachel's house for Otto while Mette and I ran errands and did laundry. Now during naptime I am cleaning and getting the quest room ready for eric's friend and colleague who is coming tomorrow for a visit and to give a lecture at the University. Then tonight I have to get the food ready for Otto's joint birthday party with the 8(!!!) other kids in his playgroup who have birthdays in Feb. or early March. Eric's friend Peter will be here before the party is over.
Then in the afternoon grandmom and grandpa are coming down from the cabin with their NEW PUPPY HUGO!!! so we can meet him. I am very excited. Thursday I don't think we have anything planned but there are a lot of errands to run. Friday is open gym and Otto's party and birthday with us is on sunday so there is a cake to make etc.... So if you don't hear from me for a bit, that is why.

We are otherwise doing fine, but a bit on the busy side! :)

No comments: