Friday, March 12, 2010

Otto's Restaurant

As a joint birthday gift Grandmom and Grandpa got the kids a kitchen, complete with a custom built prep table to match as Grandpa put it so well, "they just got this kitchen and already they need more counter space." We have been cooking up a storm. Don't get me wrong, I love having hot wheel races and while I may not be as good as eric, I build a mean train track, but cooking, that I am good at. We have a table and four chairs just out of these pictures where Otto's serves up his fare. It is so much fun. I am going to look to see if I still have some old menu's from the Bleu Plate for them to have. I made them tea towels to match and we even have a table cloth for fancy meals.



Mette is unbelievably aware and interested in mimicking what we do. She has started feeding herself yogurt with great success and totally understands what to do with the tea pot. She got out the tea pot and cup here and started pouring all on her own.
Getting something out of the fridge is perhaps her favorite part.

No comments: