Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dude Quotes

A few nights ago eric took Otto up to campus after dinner to look for a new movie in the library. When they got out of the car Otto proclaimed "Come on dad, let's hit it up. We are boys in the city". You couldn't script anything better than this.
Then tonight when I was getting in bed with him to snuggle he patted me on the head and said "Aw mommy, you are my favorite little lady". Let the record show that we do not call Mette a little lady, nor do I know where he heard that.
Over the weekend he watched Pippy Longstocking, which he really seemed to like quite a bit. Yesterday at breakfast he asked eric "daddy, did you direct Pippy Longstocking?". That may have something to do with the fact that on Sunday eric was shooting a commercial for EFF and I took the kids to the set to see him in action.

No comments: