Monday, January 24, 2011

Boba Fett...

...Has landed in our house. Otto is super in to all things dress up, he has been for a long time. What i love best about his dress up games is how he takes regular toys, or objects and turns them into costumes. Hooded towels become Jedi robes, too small winter vest, Han Solo outfits (even better when you add the snow boots). For his birthday i have been toying with the idea of making him a Jedi cape, but I don't want to undermine his creativity. I had settled in the idea of making him some rocket boosters for when he is Bobo Fett and then he declared the backpack I made for him to take to school to be rocket boosters. I wasn't quick enough. While the backpack does make good rocket boosters i felt it could use a little more. With his permission I added flames. $2 worth of tulle later....




Making his best serious bounty hunter face.





- posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: