Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holidays

The great thing about the holidays is that while Eric still goes to work everyday (though I have to say he was home for almost a week, home sick, but still home) the biggest difference is he doesn't work in the evenings. We actually do things like talk and watch movies together! It is crazy! Because of this my blogging suffers. I won't lie, while I love writing here, the chance to hang out with my husband pretty much trumps all.

Have no fear though. He is insanely busy with meetings of great importance right now and any day now he is going to start on getting his classes ready. Who knows, maybe he will even order some books. I really should be sharing with you fun stories of family visits and LEGO adventures but I have been too busy reading my New York Times Cookbook.

I will be back tomorrow with good stories and photos to back them up. Our holiday break is a out to end.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: