Monday, March 30, 2009

As promised

I am finally getting around to posting some photos. I am also trying hard to take photos more often. One thing that is making that a bit difficult is that Otto has discovered the camera and loves it. That is fine, but now he has learned how to turn it on and if I am not careful he can delete pictures. Needless to say he has to be closely monitored while holding it.

Here is Mette in one of the dresses we got as a hand me down. It is quite cute and she is looking darling holding her hands.
This was the best of many attempts to get a picture of the two of them. Notice Otto is really Kimi, the Ferrari driver.
Smiles!
Check out those cheeks!
This is Mette stylin' in an amazing onesie that my friend Rachel made for her. As she said, "she may be a girl, but she is still a Faden and needs some race cars."
Pink none the less
Mette and I went to the hospital to visit Otto's buddy Leo's new baby brother. Since Mette would be the first little girl he would meet I thought she should look good for the occasion. This is an outfit from Nonna Jen that was perfect.
I gave Otto a haircut this evening and he is looking quite sharp.

1 comment:

JAZ said...

Yay! Two cuties! The outfit looks nice! : )