Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth Day (a little late)

Obviously I am a bit behind on getting these photos up, but with eric shooting a commercial this week, getting screen time with the camera, camera cable and the computer all at once has been almost impossible. I am happy to report that with the wrap today at 6 they are DONE shooting minus the one or two inevitable pick-up shots. These photos were taken earlier this week with Otto and his buddies out enjoying an absolutely beautiful day. I like to think of everyday as EARTH DAY which is extremely corny I know, but I have to admit it does make me feel all warm and fuzzy watching five (and soon to be six!) little kids running around inspecting every flower, branch, tree and river they see.

Here we are setting off on our little adventure...
Otto has been giving a hand-me-down scooter a try these days.


Just me and five kids out for a stroll... (photos taken by megan, other parent on duty)

Since when do they have such a big kid stance? Don't they remember being tiny babies here what seems like just a minute ago?

The three amigos.

No comments: