Friday, May 21, 2010

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream

Eric and I have a slightly different view of the importance of being clean. He values it above most things, I think while it is important, being dirty is also a lot of fun. Since he is out of town for the weekend I thought this would be a good time to let Otto have have a stab at an ice cream cone. We have a babysitter coming in the evenings to help out with dinner, bath and bedtime so the two of us took the kids over the bridge to get some ice cream after dinner. Let's just say that it is just as well Eric missed the spectacle! It was a fantastic time to be sure.





got the end of my cone and was delighted to have her own to hold. It should also be said that the stroller is now cleaner than it was earlier as it was a bit sticky after the whole ordeal!



























Where does the ice cream go?







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



No comments: