Friday, September 17, 2010

Like father like son

Everywhere we go, people are always telling me the children "look just you". Which is sweet and I know people mean well when they say that. The kids do look like me, a little. They both have big brown eyes which immediately links them to me. I do have big brown eyes, but so does eric, but quite frankly if you had seen me as a baby you would have been taken a back. My eyes were HUGE, almost strangely so. I think both kids, mette especially look like Eric just as much as they look like me. Otto, who really looks like my dad, has just taken looking like your dad to a whole new level.

Since Otto starts soccer school on Monday we had to get him some soccer shoes. Eric wears, and has been wearing, ADIDAS Sambas as his everyday sneaker for, well let's just say, as long as I have been alive. Recently his daily drivers wore through the sole and i had to order him new ones, the old ones are still in his office going through what I understand to be a mourning period. Otto was beyond excited to get shoes just like daddy. I have e feeling i will be ordering many more pairs in the future, and i am quite alright with that.





My boys, with their matching shoes, lounging on the late summer lawn.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: