Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hot chocolate

If Mette remembers anything of Otto going to preschool, it will be hot chocolate. It is far too tempting to stop at the coffee shop on the walk home after dropping Otto off in the mornings so I can get a cappuccino and with that comes a hot chocolate for my girl. Fair enough, when Otto was her age I was pregnant with Mette and let me tell you, he got his fair share of hot chocolate! Last Tuesday it was raining and cold, I didn't even bother with clothes for her, I just put rain gear over her jammies and off we went to deliver Otto at school and score some treats for ourselves. She brought her treat home and managed to cover herself in whipped cream.


Even though the lighting in funky, I really love this shot.


How does she look 15 in this photo?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

JAZ said...

She's so pretty! Nice pj's ; )

shannon said...

She is getting SO big & RIDICULOUSLY adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog title. I couldn't figure where all our referrals were coming from. What is this badly spelled "auotmatic" blog. now I get it.

phoebe said...

I am assuming mgmt339 is Jordi :)

glad you like the title, I am LOVING your blog and living through all the wonderful stories.